The Norwegian Chamber in Hong Kong works to deliver real value to its members, as a network for Norwegian Business in Hong Kong.
Key services we provide to our members include:
Networking opportunities, talks and events
- We organise networking opportunities, talks, seminars and other events for our members, either on our own or in cooperation with other Chambers or organisations.
- We participate in InterCham, the umbrella organisation for all international chambers in Hong Kong, and its SME committee InterSME, and provide access to all InterCham events for our members.
Contacts and lobbying
- We serve as a contact point for the Norwegian business community in Hong Kong, and share relevant offers, invitations and information with our members as required.
- We maintain close liaisons with other Nordic Chambers in Hong Kong, as well as Norwegian government and business representation in Hong Kong, mainland China and Asia, and look for opportunities to connect our members to relevant opportunities.
- The Chamber represents the Norwegian business community towards the Hong Kong Government, through the International Business Committee hosted by HKTDC, and pass on invitations to business luncheons and talks to our members as relevant
News and promotion
- We promote our members on our website and social media, through listings, advertising or company profiles, and pass on contacts from general public.
- We deliver relevant news and information to our members through our website, social media and regular newsletter (to be resumed in 2017)