The Norwegian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong (NCC) was established in 1984 and is a forum for representatives of Norwegian companies in Hong Kong, representatives of local companies which have links to Norway or take an interest in Norway, as well as individuals.
- To arrange for the exchange of information and experience between members of The Chamber.
- To make suitable representations on behalf of the Norwegian business community in Hong Kong to the competent authorities and institutions in Hong Kong and Norway
- To promote commercial exchange between Norway and Hong Kong
- To contribute to the enhancement of the image of Norway in Hong Kong; and
- To promote knowledge of Hong Kong within Norwegian business.